5.27.2015

MaryFran May 27, 2015 (147/365)

Shepherdstown, WV

This is not the greatest picture, but a start.  I have lost my photo mojo....picking up one of my cameras has been a chore and pretty much non-existent lately.  Honestly, I've picked up a camera for paying gigs. (I just did prom pics, weddings, bands etc).  My love of photography kinda got lost in the shuffle of all of the mess called life.   I used photography for so long to ease my pain (camera gear is cheaper than therapy I always said) that when my sadness started to lift the camera became almost unbearable to hold (Can a camera suck up the pain?) maybe I'm afraid of that hurt that I had for so many years.   Anyway, I'm going to try to rekindle my love again......but for ME.....and not as an escape.

SO this little gem in my horrible picture.  It was just sitting on the road as I drove home from dinner with a friend.   The picture...taken through a windshield, with my camera.....yes, not the greatest photographic work...but hey, I saw something that interested me, that counts for something right now!!!!!!!

Thanks for having me in the group!

1 comment: