1.28.2015

Full Circle 28/365

I've been thinking about the meaning of it and I don't think it is meant to imply that we should end up where we started. I was curious to see the direction all of our lives took over the course of one year (full circle)...but life is fluid and adventurous and if NOTHING has changed over the period of a whole year...then you're doing it wrong.  That's 365 days for each of us to learn more about ourselves and about others.  365 days to discover new passions or make personal improvements.  So show me.  Show all of us.  The things that really matter to you.  Goals you're working towards.  The things in life that make you smile.  :)  At the end of this year, let your story be one you look back on with pride.  Not because you have to achieve anything great, but because you put in the effort.

This pic was taken out in the snow this morning.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 AM

    I love this! Your comments really made me think. I think you're wonderful, Darcy! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tanya. :) Hugs back at ya!

    ReplyDelete