1.31.2015

Summer Plans! 30/365

I was sick yesterday and didn't get any pics.  Stomach bug is making it's way through the house. Anyway, we are planning a getaway for this summer.  Usually we go stay in the same cabins, but last year, Will ended up in the ER due to a very nasty scratch on his eye and we ended up coming home early because he was so miserable.  I don't have a strong desire to go back.  Not this year anyway.  So we've decided to take a little road trip with Moline being our destination because it happens to be the location of the John Deere factory.  Not so exciting to me, but Justin wants desperately to take the tour there.  Lucky for him, I just like to go places.  Plus, we are planning a stop somewhere along the way for the night and again on the way back.  I'm excited.  I love making the plans. :)


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:48 AM

    Just a get away and sight seeing is nice. When in summer are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the boys and I can meet you at the museum or at least somewhere along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing, Carol. And Tanya...I think the week of June 22nd.

    ReplyDelete